Thursday, October 9, 2014

You Can Make Pizza Cake.....Well MY Day Just Got Awesome!

So while stumbling around the twitterverse I came across this amazing article about a girl making pizza cake for the first time. My first thought what in the world is a pizza cake? Is it a hybrid of the two? Do you make a pizza with cake dough or something crazy? My second thought was why have I not had this yet!?!


To see the original post go to: http://www.bustle.com/articles/41974-i-made-the-pillsbury-pizza-cake-because-i-needed-to-know-that-miracles-do-exist


After reading that I wondered why I hadn't heard of this amazing evolution of arguably one of the best foods in the world (pizza). So I google searched to see if this was a real thing or something somebody just kind of made up. Low and behold there is an actual recipe for Pizza Cake on Pillsbury's website. My jaw dropped and my head exploded and then I made a shopping list. My weekend of being lazy and binge watching #Outlander while also reading the books just became binge watch Outlander while eating Pizza Cake and reading the books.


I will be sure to post how my escapades turn out but just in case you want to try your own pizza cake here is the recipe from the Pillsbury website
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/pepperoni-pizza-cake/a39070fb-2d1a-462c-a557-5876909c247c?p=1





I am also going to try adding some veggies like mushrooms and black olives to this to see how that turns out. Hopefully delicious because I means its pizza it's one of those foods that even when it's bad it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment