Monday, September 29, 2014

Nutella Pancakes Will Start Your Day Right

This weekend I decided to be a good girlfriend and make breakfast for the boy and his roommate. Granted I was also up and moving way before either of them even thought of waking up and I was more than a little bored.


I hopped on pinterest and decided to try something new and experiment just a little. It was there that I found a recipe for nutella pancakes that was just amazing. The original recipe can be found here
http://www.whitelightsonwednesday.com/2012/02/nutella-pancakes/




Here is a picture of the recipe if you don't feel like going to the original post



They are very easy to make. I will say that the batter comes out very thin (at least it did when I made it) so the pancakes aren't quite as fluffy as normal. I'm sure you can tinker with the flour and other ingredients to remedy this.


I found they were awesome when topped with some strawberries and whipped cream.


This is one plate of my completed breakfast!
the eggs were scrambled with cheese
the bacon was baked at 425 until crispy



No comments:

Post a Comment