Friday, December 19, 2014

Co worker Christmas Gifts!

This year I am happy to say that I work in a department that is mainly women, which is exciting since I find it much easier to buy gifts for women than men.


So I decided to do a tumbler that was filled with cute little surprises. I really took advantage of black Friday sales and got hand sanitizer and hand lotion from Bath and Body works. I then picked up a chap stick from Wal-Mart and some candy canes.


I put all of these little items into tumblers from Gordmans, along with some tissue paper for filler and wrapped it in a cellophane Christmas bag.


All in all it was a very quick, easy and cheap gift and so far everyone loves them!


Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before I gave them out but hopefully it is a pretty easy gift to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment