Friday, July 11, 2014

#FoodTruckFriday

Since the start of my new job I have been on a huge food truck crave. This is mostly because one of the best parts of my job is that I get to schedule food trucks to visit my office, meaning I get to try them out a bunch of them without ever having to really leave work.

Tonight however, I am excited because there is a local event called Food Truck Friday and I am going! Basically it is a bunch of food trucks that stay at one park for a few hours. Thankfully you can also buy beer and wine making this one of the best ideas ever!

This is my first time going to an even like this and I am super pumped to be able to just try out a bunch of different trucks at one time. I am even making rule with all my friends that are going that none of us are allowed to go to the same truck and we all must get multiple items to share.

I will be sure to update this once the visit is over but I highly suggest looking for similar offerings in your area as it is a great way to get out and enjoy the outdoors, and hang out with friends in a new and unique way.

If you are in the St. Louis area, here is the info for this weeks #FoodTruckFriday
http://www.saucemagazine.com/foodtruckfriday.php

No comments:

Post a Comment