Wednesday, July 2, 2014

#waterrevolution

So while browsing (aka buying everything that looked even remotely cute and useful) at Target I decided what I really needed was a portable water bottle with the filter already in it. I mean what could be better than filtered water without the extra step of having to pour it from a container or use a disposable water bottle? NOTHING!! It is arguably one of the greatest inventions since sliced bread.

At first I figured I would go with Brita they are a good company and their water jug has yet to steer me wrong. But while perusing the area surrounding the Brita's I came across the bobble water bottle.

Most of you are probably not unhip graduates like me and have probably seen these things all over the place but I fell in love at first sight with these adorably plain little bottles. I love that the filters are a while different mouth piece, thus eliminating the concern of what could be growing in all those little crevices. The hard yet pliable material makes carrying it so much easier. Not to mention its curvy like the shape of a woman. This should instantly say "hey I was made to look like an hourglass to help you attain that hourglass!" But seriously if that is not one of their slogans it really should be.

The only draw back to these marvelous creations are that the mouth piece is really small so getting a normal sized ice cube in there is kinda hard, but luckily the amazing geniuses who invented this gift also made special ice cube trays to make ice that fits perfectly! While those are still waiting to be delivered and tried out, I will say if you like to drink refreshing, filtered water I highly recommend getting one of these. They are cheaper than a Brita and come in way better colors that you can change up whenever you change your filter!

So look it up and try one out for yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed!
 
Right now I just have a clear one with the black filter but I bought some hot pink filters to replace it so in two months time the black part will become hot pink!! I think that is awesome considering I am constantly changing what color I favor. This way I don't have to commit to just one for very long!
 
To buy your own check your local Target or go to:


No comments:

Post a Comment