Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 1 of 21 Day Fix

So I finally have everything I need to start my 21 day fix and I am super excited! I figured I would start on the first of the month that way it will be easier for me to remember what day I am on.

Getting set up everyday is probably going to be the most difficult part of this challenge, but I am excited to start. The guide book is amazing for breaking absolutely everything down and it is so nice having the containers to help me with portions. The hardest part is literally just dividing up things like spinach, strawberries, blueberries and other loose foods into the individual containers, but it is still easier measuring wise than trying it on my own.

For today's menu I am having:
Breakfast: 2 Hardboiled Eggs
Snack: Strawberries
Lunch: Romaine and Spinach, Blueberries/Pineapples, Dressing, Cottage Cheese
Snack: 12 Almonds
Dinner: Salmon, Couscous, Roast Carrots, Olive Oil
Water: 75 Oz

My container breakdown is:
3-Green
2-Purple
3-Red
2-Yellow
1-Blue

For my workout I am going to a kickboxing class at my gym. I used to do Taekwondo when I was younger and I dabbled in kickboxing in college so I will be excited to go and see what this class is like.

I may also do an at home workout but that really just depends on how much the kickboxing wears me out.

So far I am feeling great and find the program perfect for me. It is easy to follow and is really helping me to see portion sizes and how much food I should be consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment